Welcome to Positive Mind Management Services!
What are the Services of Positive Mind Management?
Here at Positive Mind Management you will uncover your true potential by learning how to free yourself from old unwanted emotions which are fixated to past experiences, memories, while at the same time learning how to manage your mind for emotional and behavioral control. You will finally be free and feel your personal power to lead a life that is worth celebrating! While we can't physically go back in time to change difficult situations, we can use the power of the subconscious mind to go back and learn how to better understand and resolve challenges in your life whether they are in the past or the present. Through innovative hypnotherapy techniques developed over past 28 years, Positive Mind Management will help you unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that are holding you back from experiencing a more peaceful, fulfilling, and meaningful life.
These Services Are Unique & Proprietary:
(1) Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy - Accomplished by Hypnotherapists Specializing in Positive Mind Management Skills and Tools who certified at CHTS.
(2) Seminars, Online Webinars, and Workshops, of Various Presentation Topics
(3) Keynote Speakers for Conferences and Conventions, and for Firesides and Youth Groups on Positive Mind Management, Managing Your Mind and Behaviors
(1) Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy:
-POSITIVE MIND MANAGEMENT CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY SERVICES/sessions teach clients new mental and emotional skills which are used as new tools to help them overcome and be free from Fears and phobias including:
-Separation anxiety & homesickness
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of the unknown
- Fear of the future
- Fear of failure
- Fear of 'Not Being Good Enough'
- Fear of Not Being Smart Enough'
- Fear of_______________....
-The specialties of Positive Mind Management (PMM) Hypnotherapy Training's and Services include, but are not limited to the following:
* ABUNDANCE - Be Financially Fit
*ABUSE & Traumatic Stress - Desensitization
* ADD/ADHD - A non-medical approach
* ANXIETY & Stress Management - Anger - Fear - Worry
*CHILDREN - Emotional Management ~ 5 years & older
* EMOTIONALLY INDUCED ILLNESSES - Stress induced
* GRIEVING - Divorce - Unresolved death and so forth
* LDS MEMBERS & MISSIONARIES - Emotional Management
* MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDERS
* PAIN CONTROL - Acute & chronic
* PMM TRAINING for LDS MISSIONARIES and MEMBERS to LDS MISSIONARIES AND MEMBERS - EMOTIONAL CONTROL
* PORNOGRAPHY - PMM FOR PORNOGRAPHY - FREE YOURSELF to PORNOGRAPHY - FREE YOURSELF
* RELATIONSHIPS - PMM FOR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS to RELATIONSHIPS - SINGLES & COUPLES
* SALES - PMM FOR SALES PEOPLE to SALES - LEARN MENTAL TOUGHNESS
* SELF-CONFIDENCE - PMM FOR SELF-ESTEEM & SOCIAL ISSUES to SELF-CONFIDENCE - * SELF-ESTEEM & SOCIAL ISSUES
* SINGLES- PMM FOR LDS SINGLES AND OTHERS (Remove this one completely from brochure)
* SLEEP - PMM FOR SLEEP ISSUES to SLEEP - AWAKEN
* SPORTS - PMM FOR SPORTS PERFORMANCE to SPORTS - PERFORMANCE
* STOP SMOKING- PMM FOR SMOKING CESSATION to SMOKING CESSATION
* WEIGHT CONTROL- PMM FOR WEIGHT CONTROL to WEIGHT CONTROL
(2) Seminars, Online Webinars, And Workshops, on various presentation topics.
These Webinars - Seminars - Workshops are accomplished by select Presenters and Presentations for business events, sales groups, church and youth groups, in person and/or online. Presentations can be webinars, seminars, and workshops, on many subjects of how to change and modify behaviors, getting sales people to pick up that 50 lb. telephone and make that next prospecting call, as an example. We teach clients, and groups how to decrease and manage their emotions, such as: anger, fears, anxiety, and so forth, through our unique Plosive Mind Management trainings.Seminars - Workshop - Retreat Presenters and Presentations are tailored to your needs and purposes to promote the theme of your conference or convention. Dennis and others on our Speaking Staff are available to address various groups. We have speakers of different backgrounds and experiences that can match up to your needs. We have speakers who maybe able to attend your youth conferences for free.
(3) Keynote Speakers For Conferences & Conventions, For Firesides &
Youth Groups on managing your mind and behaviors.
Presentations to other groups interested in learning behavioral modification techniques that really work for such things as overcoming anxiety, fears, anger ,and pornography. (We have some FREE speakers to address church and youth groups). These processes teach how to eliminate the behaviors generated by these types of emotions. We receive referrals daily from local ecclesiastical leaders to assist couples in floundering relationships and young people who are preparing for missions to overcome pornographic influences, and attendant maladaptive behaviors. We receive referrals for all types of behavioral modifications to teach individuals, couples, and families, these powerful mind management techniques.
Dennis is a noted Speaker and Instructor at Conventions and Conferences –these are listed here to build credibility, so if you are thinking of having Dennis address one of your corporate functions, church retreats, or conferences as a Keynote, Seminar/Workshop presenter, or several day “Mind Management” group hypnotherapy program, you will want to know that he has been involved in these types of functions for many years, and you are not getting involved with an experiment.
*A few References:
- Utah Health Care Association Reference Letter
– American Council of Hypnotist Examiners International Hypnotherapy Conference – an example of speaking/training
– Intermountain Health Care – Amerinet Conference – Anaheim, California
– Utah Valley Community College – Many years as a presenter – Stress Management through Self-Hypnosis
– Idaho Health Care Association – Stress Management through Self-Hypnosis
– Idaho Health Care Association – Comments
– Utah Health Care Association – various subjects
– Dept of the Treasury – Stress Management
– Thiokol – Aerospace
– World Scientific Congress of Golf – Spring 2012 – The Subconscious Golfer – Hypnotherapy for Golf
Positive Mind Management Skills & Tools For:
Cade learned these skills and tools before he left for the mission field; while Addison used them upon returning home early from his mission due to emotional issues.Positive Mind Management Services receives regular referrals to assist young men and women who are preparing for their missions to overcome emotional issues, pornographic influences, and out-of-control behaviors.
Comments from an LDS Missionary Elder.- currently serving in the mission field, who has had constant self-abuse issues for many years and was still experiencing the problem. We did some sessions over SKYPE. He is fully on track and has his temple recommend again:
Hello Brother Parker,
The last couple weeks have been absolutely amazing, I have been doing very well and remain true to my covenants, in fact I get my recommend back tomorrow.
I have been transferred to a new area, I am now up in ____________, and it’s really beautiful here by the coast. There are a lot of people here and we have already been able to build up our teaching pool. The work is going very well, we have a baptism scheduled for the 28th, and the ward has been very supportive.
I am really appreciative of the help that I received from our sessions, your book, and CD. I have struggled with my issue for a long time and am now relived to have effective strategies to fight back against the temptations of the adversary. At first I wasn't so sure how hypnotherapy would help me, but I quickly learned that this was going to help me a lot with what I was going through, and will also help me with later issues in my life.
It took a few weeks to understand and practice the Mind Management techniques, but once I got the hang of things and understood how to handle the situation, I was able to put aside and control my old habits. Honestly though, I feel so much better now, because I have so much more control over who I am, and what I desire to be. I am much more confident and very pleased with my way of life. It has been an amazing blessing! I know I will continue to read over what I have been taught so it stays fresh in my mind.
I'll keep in touch,
Sales and Sports Performance:
Enhance Sales and Sports Performance or Performance in General: Public Speaking - Acting - Demonstrating. Dennis Parker is a Wellness Team Expert for TV Show Talk365TV, host Holly Love goes over some questions with Dennis on how to improve Sales and Sports Performance.
pornographic influences & deviant inappropriate behaviors:
John Harmer the Chairman of the Lighted Candle Society Endorses Positive Mind Management Hypnotherapy as the preferred therapy for assisting people with pornographic influences and deviant inappropriate behaviors.
This video is of the Lighted Candle Society and an LDS Church Leaders Endorsement of Positive Mind Management Hypnotherapy with John Hollingshead.
A long lasting Positive Life:
Watch Wendy tell her story of using Positive Mind Management Principles for over 20 years!
OVERCOMING FAMILY RESENTMENTS AND PROBLEMS:
Listen to Fred's story of overcoming family resentments and problems with these processes.
Listen to Emma story of having painless child birthing through control of her mind with hypnosis.
*These services are provided by Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists trained at Certified Hypnotherapy Training School by W. Dennis Parker . CHTS qualifies students in hypnosis and self-hypnosis as a Hypnotist, in hypnotherapy with trainings in Suggestion Hypnotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy and our unique and proprietary, “Spiritual Mind Management Hypnotherapy” protocols, (SMM is now being re-branded as Positive Mind Management.) CHTS is a Postsecondary Proprietary School of Hypnotherapy in the State of Utah, registered and bonded with the Department of Commerce.
Students are Certified to be Certified Hypnotherapists and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists through the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners. (A.C.H.E.). A.C.H.E Hypnotherapist Certificates are recognized and accepted throughout the United States, and in over 20 countries. Hypnotherapy is a non-licensed, certifying profession as we are considered to be non-medical. We do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe, but work with the conscious and subconscious minds to correct and overcome maladaptive negative predominant thought beliefs (thinking errors) which generate negative emotions and subsequent inappropriate behaviors. We teach clients how to change and correct their own minds, thought-belief patterns, at the speed of thought.
Our Hypnotherapists fulfill all the legal requirements in the State of Utah, through the Department of Commerce and the Department of Occupational Professional Licensing. They have Professional Malpractice Insurance which only those certified through organizations like ACHE qualify with Insurance Underwriters to be able to obtain professional insurance.